Parkside is a family owned; Queensland based Hardwood Sawmilling Company which prides themselves in
state of the art production of decorative, structural and joinery hardwood products. Currently we are seeking
applications for an experienced Canadian Break Down Saw Operator at our hardwood sawmill operation in
Theodore, situated on the Dawson River just off the Leichhardt Highway 565 kilometres north-west
About the role:
This is a full time role based at the Theodore Mill. If you would enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and are
not afraid of a challenge, Theodore Mill could be looking for you!
• Operate Canadian Break Down Saw • Assess Logs on approach to determine optimum value
• Ensure maximum production to achieve budget volume throughput
• Ensure minimal waste of timber to achieve budgeted recovery • Maintain saws
• Maintain a clean work area • Other duties as required
• Previous experience in a similar role • Ability to meet deadlines and goals
• Ability to work as part of the team and individually
• Be physically fit and able to perform repetitive manual handling tasks
• Sound numeracy and literacy skills • Ability to comply with and adhere to Parkside Policies and Procedures
What we can offer:
• Competitive hourly rates • Secure ongoing permanent employment
• Fantastic career opportunities • Ongoing training and development
How to apply:
If you have what it takes to be a Canadian Break Down Saw Operator, we would
like to hear from you. Applications including a covering letter and resume should be
forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Serious applicants, who reside in or have the ability to relocate to Theodore,
need only apply.