Versatile and functional are just two of the key features on offer at this modern two storey apartment in the heart of Buderim. Beautifully elevated with panoramic views out over the horizon facing due north taking in the sparkling waters of the Pacific Ocean in the distance, Mount Coolum and the Noosa hinterland.
Enjoy this picturesque outlook from the apartment's very generous outdoor balcony where there is plenty of room for entertaining family and friends as well as a jacuzzi for relaxing with a glass of champagne and taking in the night lights in the distance.
An open-plan layout ensures functional living where the kitchen can easily service the outdoor balcony as well as the dining area all located on the top floor. Sliding doors opening out to the balcony which can be closed off with Crimsafe sliding screens for added security, however this complex of just six apartments is gated with intercom security.
With lift access as well as stairs to each level, this apartment is not restricted to a particular age or agility. There is also a separate entry or access to the lower level of the apartment which makes it suitable for when guests come to stay. Downstairs there is a courtyard off a second living area where you can enjoy the outdoors without the maintenance of a large backyard.
The wide open doors to this courtyard also serve as an additional entry to the apartment. The living room comes complete with projector and screen for movie nights in, and there is a study nook as well.
There are two bedrooms on this level, each with ceiling fans, built-in wardrobes and one of these bedrooms takes advantage of a two-way bathroom acting as an ensuite with its bathtub, frameless shower screen and stone benchtop. A spacious laundry is also on this level with another entry door that has access to the complex's lift - perfect for those who can't climb the stairs.
The top floor is where you will find the roomy master suite with brand-new carpet, private balcony and open ensuite with his and hers vanities. There is a built-in dresser and an impressive walk-in wardrobe with timber-look cabinetry as well as a second built-in wardrobe.
The chef's kitchen is also on this level and has a host of features to impress including all Miele appliances from the electric cooktop and oven to the rangehood and microwave. There is plenty of storage with soft-closing drawers and doors and a long island bench that also serves as a breakfast bar with an undermount sink. Entertaining family and friends will be a breeze and if they choose to stay longer, rest assured they will be comfortable on a separate level of the apartment ensuring privacy.
Closeby is Middy's Buderim, post office, restaurants, shops, Woolworths and Buderim Tavern. Mooloolaba and Maroochydore are just a 10-minute drive away and there is easy access to the Motorway and Bruce Highway for commuters heading north or south. There are myriad public and private schools within the vicinity as well as doctors and specialists. This apartment is one that will certainly impress and an inspection is an absolute must to appreciate all that is on offer.
At a glance...
- Sweeping views out to the ocean, Mount Coolum and Noosa Hinterland
- Two-storey apartment with three bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Very generous outdoor deck taking in the views over horizon
- Master suite, living, kitchen and dining all on the upper level
- Internal stairs as well as lift access and separate entrances of each level - ideal for dual self-contained living
- Gourmet kitchen with Miele appliances including electric cooktop, oven, rangehood and microwave
- Stone benchtops throughout, soft close drawers and doors
- Master bedroom with new carpet, open ensuite, dual vanities, built-in dresser, walk-in wardrobe and private balcony
- Two bedrooms, bathroom, laundry, study nook and living room with projector and screen on lower level
- Ducted air conditioning, 4kW solar panels, ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Courtyard with landscaped gardens and separate entry on lower level
- Two-car secure lock-up garage with storage room
- Very reasonable Body Corporate fees for a property with such great facilities
- Communal pool in a complex of just six apartments
- Short distance to Middy's Buderim, post office, state school and all Buderim village has to offer
*This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.