Sitting proudly on a large 1,174 square metre parcel in one of Buderim's best loved cul-de-sacs, this is a family home where you can settle in for the long-term and create a wonderful lifestyle. The home itself is big on space and character with a flexible layout that can cater for the largest of families, or easily set up for dual living.
- Newly renovated kitchen takes pride of place looking North-East over the leafy backyard
- Upper level has high raked ceilings, timber floors and loads of natural light
- A great home for entertainers with multiple living areas inside and out
- Backyard plunge pool doubles in winter as a family-size spa bath
- Fireplaces on both levels, bar/kitchenette on lower floor
- Level, private block of almost 1,200sqm. with room to move
- 2 lock-up garages + further undecover carparking
- Plenty of space for vehicles and boys toys
- Walking distance to shopping and cafes at Buderim Village, bus stop just around the corner
- Attractive cul-de-sac street on one of Buderim's highest points
So get your ducks in a row in time to snap up 4 Guy Avenue - it's not everyday a family home and land of this calibre becomes available...