Instructions to sell by receivers and managers.
Unlike anything else you will ever see, this is a landmark offering in 2018. A unique opportunity to purchase an unfinished masterpiece. A rare offering of premium acreage and a majestic yet incomplete residence in need of your love and attention before calling it home, subject to obtaining all necessary council and building approvals. Grandiose and bold Mediterranean in style the estate is enveloped by 8,921sqm of near level land. One of the most amazing properties ever on the Sunshine Coast.
It's hard to describe the sense of emotion you feel when you walk around the grounds. The calming forest backdrop and wide-open spaces will delight; yet it's a short drive to the Coast's beautiful beaches and shopping centres.
Inside the grand living room features an exquisite chandelier and curved staircase. 6m high ceilings are accentuated by enormous floor to ceiling windows. Suspended internal and external balconies provide multiple vantage points to marvel at the proportions of the home and surrounding countryside.
The floor plan is expansive yet functional, catering for both intimate family gatherings and grand scale parties. Many of the rooms are without floor coverings, window furnishings, light fittings and fixtures. This home awaits your distinctive personal touches to create your idyllic lifestyle.
For those who commute regularly to Brisbane, the Bruce Highway is only minutes away. So too, is the Sunshine Motorway which links with Mooloolaba, Maroochydore, Noosa, the new hospital precinct, tourism attractions and the Airport.
- A home of grand proportions to shape in your own vision
- Near level acreage approx. 8,921sqm
- Unique north facing property, fully fenced and useable land
- Long private driveway and circular carport
- Five car garaging
- Grand entrance with exquisite chandelier and curved staircase
- Soaring 6m high ceilings
- Enormous window wall with commercial grade glass
- Abundant natural light
- Ballroom style principal living areas
- Suspended slab, internal gallery, observation deck
- 6 king sized bedrooms, five ensuites
- Room for the largest of sheds, swimming pool, tennis court, etc
- Close to the Sunshine Coast Grammar School and Montessori International College
What an opportunity to express your style and add the finishing touches, subject to obtaining all necessary council and building approvals.