GEBIE Civil and Construction are seeking a Carpentry Supervisor to be based on Groote Eylandt in the Northern Territory.
Duties & responsibilities include:
• Work on new builds, renovations, repairs and maintenance
• Supervision of staff and sub-contractors
• Ensure projects are completed in a safe and efficient manner
• A trade qualification in carpentry
• 5 years experience as a carpentry supervisor in Australia
• Excellent time management & organisational skills
• A full driving license
A comprehensive remuneration package is offered, including accommodation and generous leave conditions.
Contact Jill Fletcher on 043818... or email@example.com for further information. Applications, including cover letter and resume, close 5pm on Wednesday 21st February 2018.