Aboriginal Homelessness Case Worker
Jali is seeking to employ a Specialist Aboriginal Homelessness Service Case Worker
• case coordination support to Aboriginal people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness aiming to find appropriate affordable housing solutions & sustain tenancies.
• establish & maintain effective linkages and networks with a variety of housing providers & relevant agencies including with the local Aboriginal communities to ensure a range of services and products are accessible to clients to prevent homelessness
• work under the principles of Trauma Informed Care and Person Centred Practice
• homelessness support and assistance within a culturally safe framework
• establish and maintain partnerships with various Government agencies, NGOs and real estate agents
Information packs can be obtained by emailing email@example.com
All applications must be sent via email by close of business Thurs 29th June 2017.
For more information please contact the Jali LALC office: 02 6686 ... .
Aboriginal people are strongly encouraged to apply
Lismore, New South Wales, 2480, Australia